At Organico, we’re working hard to serve shoppers a little better every day. Looking after the personal data you share with us is a hugely important part of this. We want you to be confident that your data is safe and secure with us, and that you understand how we use it to offer you a better and more personalised shopping experience.
Personal data we collect when we interact with you
This section tells you what personal data we may collect from you when you use our Services and what other personal data we may receive from other sources.
Type of data
This is information that helps us identify who you are, so your name, title.
This is information that details how we can contact you i.e address, email or telephone number.
This is information about your bank account and payment card details.
This is information about how you interact with our products and services, namely what you click on and interact with on our sites or products in stores
Marketing and communications data
This is your marketing preferences and also your interaction with online marketing to be able to judge its effectiveness
When you register for our services
You may provide us with:
- Your personal details, including your postal and billing addresses, email addresses, phone numbers and date of birth and title
- Your account login details, such as your username and the password that you have chosen
We may collect:
- Identity data
- Contact data
- Financial data
- Technical data
- User data
- Marketing and communications data
To monitor the safety of our stores in order to prevent and detect crime and anti-social behaviour.
Our Legitimate Interests in using your personal data
Where we have mentioned above our use of your personal data is based on our “legitimate interests”, these are:
- to service our customers’ needs, including delivering our products and services;
- to promote and market our products and services;
- to service your account, manage complaints and resolve any disputes;
- to understand our customers including their patterns, behaviours as well as their likes and dislikes;
- to protect and support our business, colleagues, customers and shareholders;
- to prevent and detect anti-social behaviour, fraud and other crime;
- to test and develop new products and services as well as improve existing ones.
How we protect your personal data
We know how important it is to protect and manage your personal data. This section sets out some of the measures we have in place.
- We apply physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal data;
- We protect the security of your information while it is being transmitted by encrypting it;
- We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption to keep this data safe;
- We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and we carry out penetration testing to identify ways to further strengthen security;
- We will ask for proof of identity before we share your personal data with you; and
- We will reveal only the last four digits of your payment card number when confirming an order.
Whilst we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, it is important that you keep your login details and devices protected from unauthorised access.